Hi Rick.  The use case is we use payloads to determine if a particular user
can or can't see a field, as of right now we have the query piece working
so that fields the user can't see don't contribute to the score but we
wanted to use a custom stored field visitor as well so that we can remove
fields that particular user shouldn't be able to see.