Hi,

We are currently using KStemFilterFactory in Solr, but we found that it is
actually doing stemming on non-English words like "ximenting", which it
stem to "ximent". This is not what we wanted.

Another option is to use the HunspellStemFilterFactory, but there are some
English words like "running", walking" that are not being stemmed.

Would like to check, is it advisable to use Stemming at index? Or we should
not use Stemming at index time, but at query time, do a search for the
stemmed words as well, like for example, if the user search for "walking",
we will do the search together with "walk", and the actual word of walking
will have higher weightage.

I'm currently using Solr 6.5.1.

Regards,
Edwin