Hi Erick.

I initially asked this question regarding leading wildcards. This was a
typo, and what I meant was trailing wild card queries were slow. So queries
like text:'hello*" are slow. We were expecting since the string field is
already indexed, the searches should be fast, but that seems to be not the
case

Thanks
Sundeep