Dear Erick,

Thanks for the idea, it doesn't work. It raises an exception that the value is missing the double() method.

Best,
George

Στις 18/12/2017 21:19, ο Erick Erickson έγραψε:
You _might_ (and I haven't tried this) be able to use sorting by
funtion with min/max for a date range field, see: "Sort by Function"
here: https://lucene.apache.org/solr/guide/6_6/function-queries.html.