Hi All,

I was using this feature in Solr 6.1:

It seems that this feature is broken in Solr 6.6.  If I do this query in
Solr 6.1, it works as expected.

q=*:*&fl=exp_id_s&rq={!xport}&wt=xsort&sort=exp_id_s+asc

However, doing the same query in Solr 6.6 does not return all the results.
It just returns 10 results.

Also, it seems that the wt=xsort parameter does not do anything since it
returns the results in xml format.  In 6.1 it returned the results in
JSON.  I asked same question in the IRC channel and they told me that it is
supposed to still work the same way.  Had to leave so hopefully someone can
help me out through e-mail.  I would really appreciate it.

Thank you,
Antelmo