That doesn’t really make sense for Solr query evaluation. It fetches the
posting lists for each term, then walks through them evaluating the query
against all the documents.

It can skip a document as soon as it fails the query, but it still has to fetch
the posting lists.

So, that feature doesn’t exist because it isn’t useful.

wunder
Walter Underwood
wun...@wunderwood.org