From: Roopa Rao [mailto:roop...@gmail.com]
Sent: Friday, 23 February 2018 8:04 a.m.
To: solr-user@lucene.apache.org
Subject: Turn on/off query based on a url parameter

Hi,

I want to enable or disable a SolrFeature in LTR based on efi parameter.

In simple the query should be executed only if a parameter is true.

Any examples or suggestion on how to accomplish this?

Functions queries examples are are using fields to give a value to. In my case
I want to execute the query only if a url parameter is true

Thanks,
Roopa
Notice: This email and any attachments are confidential and may not be used,
published or redistributed without the prior written consent of the Institute
of Geological and Nuclear Sciences Limited (GNS Science). If received in error
please destroy and immediately notify GNS Science. Do not copy or disclose the
contents.