Thanks,
I got it working as below, features is true or false based on the efi
parameter is_var. (Field and value should be substituted with correct names)

{
    "store": "featurestore",
    "name": "isfeaturematch",
    "class": "org.apache.solr.ltr.feature.SolrFeature",
    "params": {
        "q": "{!func}and(${is_var:false}, query({!v='field:value'}))"
    }
}