Hi Jeff,

I haven't tested your exact use case regarding H/2, but the "bin/solr"
startup script has a special "-j" options that can be used to pass
arbitrary flags to the underlying Jetty server.  If you have options
that work with vanilla Jetty, they _should_ work when passed through
the "bin/solr" interface as well.  Check out "bin/solr start -help"
for more info.

If it doesn't work out, please let us know, and post the commands you
tried, output, etc.

Best,

Jason