Regarding the core.properties, understand from the Solr guide that we need
to define the "config" properties first. However, my core.properties will
only be created when I create the collection from the command
http://localhost:8983/solr/admin/collections?action=CREATE&name=collection

The core.properties does not exists, and if I try to create one manually,
Solr will not read it, and it will still try to look for solrconfig.xml.

What should be the right way to create the core.properties?

Regards,
Edwin