We initially tested our Solr Cloud implementation on a single VM with 3 Solr servers and 3 Zookeeper servers. Once that seemed good, we moved to 3 VMs with 1 Solr/Zookeeper on each. That's all looking good, but in the Solr Admin > Cloud > Graph, all of my shard replicas are on "127.0.1.1" .. with the single VM setup it listed the port number so you could tell which "server" it was on.

Is there some way to get the shard replicas to list with the actual IPs of the server that the replica is on, rather than 127.0.1.1?

Thanks!
...scott