From: Shawn Heisey [mailto:apa...@elyograg.org]
Sent: Wednesday, March 7, 2018 6:09 PM
To: solr-user@lucene.apache.org
Subject: Re: Replicate configoverlay.json

On 3/6/2018 10:50 AM, Sundaram, Dinesh wrote:
> Can you please share the steps to replicate configoverlay.json from
> Master to Slaveā€¦ in other words, how do we replicate from Master to
> Slave if any configuration updated via API.

If that file is in the same place as solrconfig.xml, then you would add it to
the "confFiles" parameter in the master replication config.  If it gets saved
somewhere else, then I don't know if it would be possible. I've never used the
config overlay, but it sounds like it probably gets saved in the conf directory
along with the rest of the config files.

https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__lucene.apache.org_solr_guide_6-5F6_index-2Dreplication.html-23IndexReplication-2DConfiguringtheReplicationRequestHandleronaMasterServer&d=DwIDaQ&c=uc5ZRXl8dGLM1RMQwf7xTCjRqXF0jmCF6SP0bDlmMmY&r=gCFZFMR7y0gzhIBFz1lKTqHFMl-3R6gq7ojE0Eam2Eg&m=2esFnHTWn51-I-gU9Ncq0-q5D1G5Y1n22XYkbfOBJOk&s=tDqgB09Ys3qiifFnM5p1melYpGuo3_HMT7LbYGGjjAE&e=

Thanks,
Shawn

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE This e-mail message and any attachments are only for the
use of the intended recipient and may contain information that is privileged,
confidential or exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the
intended recipient, any disclosure, distribution or other use of this e-mail
message or attachments is prohibited. If you have received this e-mail message
in error, please delete and notify the sender immediately. Thank you.