On 3/13/2018 12:00 PM, Terry Steichen wrote:
> So, Shawn, every time zookeeper gets shut down (intentionally or
> otherwise), I have to recreate the credentials and permissions via a set
> of API calls?  Is there some way to have it save and read that stuff
> from disk?

If your ZK ensemble doesn't keep that info around through restarts, then
it is badly configured.  The ZK database should be persistent.  They do
have a concept of an ephemeral node, and I think Solr does use that
feature, but it should NOT be in use for the majority of what Solr puts
in ZK.

Thanks,
Shawn