When I set up the initial authentications and authorizations (I'm using
6.6.0 and running in cloud mode.), I call "bin/solr auth enable
-credentials xxx:yyy".  I then use a series of additional API calls ( to
create additional users and permissions).  This creates my desired
security environment (and, BTW, it seems to function as it should).

If I restart solr, it appears I must reactivate it with the same
'bin/solr auth enable -credentials xxx:yyy' command.  But, it seems that
when solr is restarted this way, only the authorizations are retained
persistently.  But the authentications have to be created again from
scratch.

I would like to (somehow) capture the authentication/authorization
information (probably in a security.json file?) and then (somehow)
reload it when there's a restart.

Can that be done?