Hi ,

I am trying to upgrade solr from 7.1.0 to 7.3.0 .

While trying to start the  solr process the below warnings are observed:

*** [WARN] *** Your open file limit is currently 1024.
 It should be set to 65000 to avoid operational disruption.
 If you no longer wish to see this warning, set SOLR_ULIMIT_CHECKS to false in
your profile or solr.in.sh
*** [WARN] ***  Your Max  Limit is currently 1024.
 It should be set to 65000 to avoid operational disruption.
 If you no longer wish to see this warning, set SOLR_ULIMIT_CHECKS to false in
your profile or solr.in.sh

Could anyone of you help me in understanding these warnings if it could lead to
some issues.
Also if I need to do any configuration changes in solr.in.sh file.

Regards,
Monica