Hi,
We are trying to configure Kerberos auth for Solr 6.5.1.
We went over the steps as described through Sorl’s ref guide, but after
restart we are getting the following error:

org.apache.zookeeper.client.ZookeeperSaslClient; An error:
(java.security.PrivilegedActionException: javax.security.sasl.SaslException:
GSS initiate failed [Caused by GSSException: No valid credentials provided
(Mechanism level: Server not found in Kerberos database (7))] occurred when
evaluating Zookeeper Quorum Member’s received SASL token. Zookeeper Client
will go to AUTH_FAILED state.

We tested both of our keytab files (Zookeeper’s and Solr’s) using kinit and
everything looks fine.

Our Zookeeper does not configured with Kerberos yet and ‘ruok’ command
response with ‘imok’ as expected.

When examing Zokeeper’s logs we see the following:
Successfully logged in.
TGT refresh thread started.
TGT valid starting at:          Thu May 21:39:10 ...
TGT expires:                       Fri May 25 07:39:44 ...
TGT refresh sleeping until: Fri May 25 05:55:44 ...

Any idea what we can do?
Thanks.