Hi,

Sorry to reply to this so late.  Hopefully you've long since figured out
the issue.  But if not...

1. Just to clarify, are you seeing the error message above when Solr tries
to talk to ZooKeeper?  Or does that error message appear in your ZK logs,
or from a ZK-client you're using to test connections to your
kerberized-ZK?  You may have done this already, but I would recommend
making sure that ZooKeeper is fully kerberized before introducing Solr into
the mix.

2. To me, the key piece of that error message is: "Server not found in
Kerberos database".  That makes is sound like the hostname (or IP) one of
your machines is using doesn't match anything the KDC knows about.
Normally this is a DNS issue.  Or if you used raw IPs when setting up your
configuration, some of them might have changed.  You can find a little more
information here:
https://steveloughran.gitbooks.io/kerberos_and_hadoop/content/sections/errors.html.
(I can't recommend that guide enough btw.  It doesn't cover Solr
explicitly, but is great for an overview on Kerberos setup and debugging.)

3. For anyone on the list to help you much beyond that, you might have to
add more information.  What do the logs tell you when you enable Kerberos
debug logging (-Dsun.security.krb5.debug=true)?  What startup parameters
are you using with Solr?  Have you tested the Zookeeper Kerberization in
isolation from Solr (i.e. with zkCli.sh)?  What do your JAAS config files
look like?

As I said above, hopefully you've long since found your problem and this
might be helpful for someone else down the road.  But if you're still
working on this, feel free to attach more information and maybe we can
figure it out.

Best,

Jason