Hi,

At this time cycle detection is built into the nodes expression and cannot
be turned off. The nodes expression is really designed to do a traditional
breadth first search through a graph where cycle detection is needed so you
don't continually walk the same nodes.

Are you looking to do random walk analysis? I've been meaning to add a
function that supports random walks on a graph that would not do cycle
detection.

Joel Bernstein
http://joelsolr.blogspot.com/