Hi,
Why are you building Solr? Because you added your custom query parser? If
that’s the case, then it is not the way to do it. You should set up separate
project for your query parser, build it and include jar in your Solr setup.
It is not query parser, but here is blog/code for simple update processor:
https://www.od-bits.com/2018/02/solr-docvalues-on-analysed-field.html
<https://www.od-bits.com/2018/02/solr-docvalues-on-analysed-field.html>

HTH,
Emir