Hi Ash,
Do you see all shard queries going to the TLOG replicas or “most” (are
there some going to the PULL replicas). You can confirm this by looking in
the logs for queries with “isShard=true” parameter. Are the PULL replicas
active (since you are using a load balancer I’m guessing you are not using
CloudSolrClient for queries)?
Did you look at other metrics other than the CPU utilization? like, are the
“/select” request metrics (or whatever handler path you are using)
confirming the issue (high in the TLOG replicas and low in the PULL
replicas).

Can you share a query from your logs (the main query and the shard queries
if possible)

Tomás