Also check SOLR_DATA_HOME

REM Path to a directory that Solr will use as root for data folders for each
core.
REM If not set, defaults to <instance_dir>/data. Overridable per core through
'dataDir' core property
REM set SOLR_DATA_HOME=

Think it should work to shut down Solr, change this variable, move data to the
new location and then startup Solr again.
Try it in your test environment first :)

--
Jan Høydahl, search solution architect
Cominvent AS - www.cominvent.com