Thanks for all the info,

We're trying some things to find the way to make it more stable, becuase
we're getting into troubles with the cluster. This weekend we've got three
downtimes in a few hours because some nodes of the cluster loose their
connection a bit during an import (we don't know why), and then the entire
cluster goes down (all replicas are NRT).

Looks like was related with hugepages of that nodes and for now we're
investigateing why.

Greetings!