On 3/14/2019 8:49 AM, Moyer, Brett wrote:
Thanks Shawn, " Analysis only happens to indexed data" Being the case when the
data gets Indexed, then wouldn't the Analyzer kickoff and lowercase the URL? The analyzer
I have defined is not set for Index or Query, so as I understand it will fire during both
events. If that is the case I still don't get why the Lowercase doesn't fire when the
data is being indexed.

It does happen for both index and query.

It sounds like you are assuming that when index analysis happens, that what you get back in search results will be affected by that analysis.

What you get back in search results is stored data -- that is never affected by analysis.

What gets affected by analysis is indexed data -- the data that is searched by queries. Not the data that comes back in search results.

Thanks,
Shawn