Hi Chris,

This is on Sorl 8.1.1

I think by "what query parser" you mean this:

  <fieldType name="test_text" class="solr.TextField"
autoGeneratePhraseQueries="true" positionIncrementGap="100">
    <analyzer>
      <filter class="solr.WordDelimiterFilterFactory" catenateNumbers="1"
generateNumberParts="1" stemEnglishPossessive="1" splitOnCaseChange="0"
generateWordParts="1" splitOnNumerics="1" preserveOriginal="1"
catenateAll="1" catenateWords="1"/>
    </analyzer>
  </fieldType>

By "request parameter" I think you are asking what I'm sending to Solr?  if
sow I'm sending it the raw text of "or" or "OR".  In case you mean my
request-handler, it is this:

{"requestHandler":{"/select_hcl":{
      "class":"solr.SearchHandler",
      "name":"/select_hcl",
      "defaults":{
        "defType":"edismax",
        "echoParams":"explicit",
        "fl":"CC_UNIQUE_FIELD,CC_FILE_PATH,score",
        "indent":"true",
        "qf":"CC_ALL_FIELDS_DATA",
        "rows":"100",
        "wt":"xml"}}}}

Yes, I'm using edismax.  So if that's what's causing it, how do I tell it
to treat only uppercase OR and AND as operators?

Thanks in advanced.

Steven