Exactly, Ashwin, as Emir said, if you are not using any map or boosting
function, your scores should be same. But, in order to answer your question
to the point, here you can do to manipulate scoring:

q.alt=*:**^0*

In simple words, I have just added *^0* to your * query that you are
presently using. Well, this doesn't "tell solr not to run scoring" but
actually makes sure that whatever score solr has calculated should map to 0
for all documents. By doing this, you would be able to see the scores as 0
now.

On Thu, 12 Sep 2019 at 12:14, Ashwin Ramesh <ash...@canva.com> wrote:

> Thanks Shawn & Emir,
>
> I just tried a * query with filters with fl=id,score. I noticed that all
> scores were 1.0. Which I assume means no scoring was done. When I added a
> sort after that test, scores were still 1.0.
>
> I guess all I have to do is set q=* & set a sort.
>
> Appreciate your help,
>
> Ash
>
> On Thu, Sep 12, 2019 at 4:40 PM Emir Arnautović <
> emir.arnauto...@sematext.com> wrote:
>
> > Hi Ash,
> > I did not check the code, so not sure if your question is based on
> > something that you find in the codebase or you are just assuming that
> > scoring is called? I would assume differently: if you use only fq, then
> > Solr does not have anything to score. Also, if you order by something
> other
> > than score and do not request score to be returned, I would also assume
> > that Solr will not calculate score. Again, didn’t have time to check the
> > code, so these are just assumptions.
> >
> > Emir
> > --
> > Monitoring - Log Management - Alerting - Anomaly Detection
> > Solr & Elasticsearch Consulting Support Training - http://sematext.com/
> >

> > > On 12 Sep 2019, at 01:27, Ashwin Ramesh <ash...@canva.com> wrote:
> > >
> > > Hi everybody,
> > >
> > > I was wondering if there is a way we can tell solr (7.3+) to run none
> of
> > > it's scoring logic. We would like to simply add a set of filter queries
> > and
> > > order on a specific docValue field.
> > >
> > > e.g. "Give me all fq=color:red documents ORDER on popularityScore DESC"
> > >
> > > Thanks in advance,
> > >
> > > Ash
> > >
> > > --
> > > *P.S. We've launched a new blog to share the latest ideas and case
> > studies
> > > from our team. Check it out here: product.canva.com
> > > <https://product.canva.com/>. ***
> > > ** <https://www.canva.com/>Empowering the
> > > world to design
> > > Also, we're hiring. Apply here!
> > > <https://about.canva.com/careers/>
> > > <https://twitter.com/canva>
> > > <https://facebook.com/canva> <https://au.linkedin.com/company/canva>
> > > <https://twitter.com/canva>  <https://facebook.com/canva>
> > > <https://au.linkedin.com/company/canva>  <https://instagram.com/canva>
> > >

> --
> *P.S. We've launched a new blog to share the latest ideas and case studies
> from our team. Check it out here: product.canva.com
> <https://product.canva.com/>. ***
> ** <https://www.canva.com/>Empowering the
> world to design
> Also, we're hiring. Apply here!
> <https://about.canva.com/careers/>
>  <https://twitter.com/canva>
> <https://facebook.com/canva> <https://au.linkedin.com/company/canva>
> <https://twitter.com/canva>  <https://facebook.com/canva>
> <https://au.linkedin.com/company/canva>  <https://instagram.com/canva>

Regards,

*Paras Lehana* [65871]
Software Programmer, Auto-Suggest,
IndiaMART Intermesh Ltd.

8th Floor, Tower A, Advant-Navis Business Park, Sector 142,
Noida, UP, IN - 201303

Mob.: +91-9560911996
Work: 01203916600 | Extn:  *8173*

--
IMPORTANT:
NEVER share your IndiaMART OTP/ Password with anyone.