Hi Guilherme,

Have you tried reindexing the documents and compare the results? No issues
if you cannot do that - let's try something else. I was going through the
whole mail and your files. You had said:

As soon as I add dbId or stId (regardless the boost, 1.0 or 100.0), then I
> don't get anything (which make sense).

Why did you think that not getting anything when you add dbId made sense?
Asking because I may be missing something here.

Also, what is the purpose of so many qf's? Going through your documents and
config files, I found that your dbId's are string of numbers and I don't
think you want to find your query terms in dbId, right?
Do you want to boost the score by the values in dbId?

Your qf of dbId^100 boosts documents containing terms in q by 100x. Since
your terms don't match with the values in dbId for any document, the score
produced by this scoring is 0. 100x or 1x of 0 is still 0.
I still need to see how this scoring gets added up in edismax parser but do
reevaluate the usage of these qfs. Same goes for other qf boosts. :)