Hi,

Alright, after trying and trying, I have managed to isolate the fields that are
causing the search to fail.
Now, all the fields are "<fieldType name="id" class="solr.StrField"/>" are
breaking up my search.

I changed the id-StrField to
        <fieldType name="id" class="solr.TextField">
            <analyzer type="query">
words="stopwords.txt"/>
            </analyzer>
        </fieldType>

And finally now it works, however I am just scared this is not correct or bad
practice as I am dealing with IDs and they should be anyhow parsed.

What is your opinion ?

Thanks
Guilherme