Hello everyone,

We recently enable Solr Basic Authentication in our Dev environment and we are
testing Solr security. We followed the instructions provided in the Apache Solr
website and it is working using curl command.

If you could provide us any advice of how do we need to send the credentials in
the HTTP headers in a Java program? It is very appreciate it.

HttpHeaders headers = new HttpHeaders();
headers.setAccept(Arrays.asList(MediaType.APPLICATION_JSON));
headers.setContentType(MediaType.APPLICATION_JSON);
headers.add("Authorization", "Basic " + "solr:SolrRocks");

Thanks,

Emmanuel Altamirano,
Consultant - Global Technology
International Operations

Telephone: 312-985-3149
Mobile: 312-860-3774

[cid:image001.png@01D02A68.19FA64F0]

555 W. Adams 5th Floor
Chicago, IL 60661
transunion.com<http://www.transunion.com/>

This email including, without limitation, the attachments, if any, accompanying
this email, may contain information which is confidential or privileged and
exempt from disclosure under applicable law. The information is for the use of
the intended recipient. If you are not the intended recipient, be aware that
any disclosure, copying, distribution, review or use of the contents of this
email, and/or its attachments, is without authorization and is prohibited. If
you have received this email in error, please notify us by reply email
immediately and destroy all copies of this email and its attachments.