Hi,
I've got a solrcloud configuration with 2 shards and 2 replicas each.
For some unknown reason, one of the replicas was on "recovery" mode
forever, so I decided to create another replica, which went fine.
Then I proceeded to delete the old replica (using the SOlr UI). After a
while the interface gave me a msg about not being able to connect to the
solr node. But once i refreshed it, the old replica was no longer showing
in the interface, and the new replica was active.
However, the directory in disk for the old replica is still there (and it's
size is larger than originally).
In a previous time when I did this in the exact the same way, the directory
was removed.

My quesion is, can I manually delete the directory for the old replica?
Or is there a solr command that will do this cleanly?
Thanks

Reinaldo