I am using Solr version 6.1.0, Java 8 version and G1GC on production. We have 2
shards and each shard has 1 replica.
Some times my replica goes into recovery mode and when I check my GC log, I can
not find the GC pause time more than 600 milliseconds. sometimes GC pause time
goes near to 1 seconds but at that time replica does not go into recovery mode.

My Error Log:
shard: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1F8Bn7jSXspe2HRelh_vJjKy9DsTRl9h0/view
replica: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1y0fC_n5u3MBMQbXrvxtqaD8vBBXDLR6I/view

When I searched my error "org.apache.http.NoHttpResponseException:  failed to
respond" in Google, I found the one Solr jira case :

Any one gives me details about that jira case? is it resolved in other jira
case?

Regards,
Vishal patel