On 22/08/2020 22:08, maciejpreg...@tutanota.com.INVALID wrote:
Good morning.
When I uncomment any of commands in solr.in.sh, Solr doesn't run. What do I
have to do to fix a problem?
Best regards,
Maciej Pregiel
On 22/08/2020 22:08, maciejpreg...@tutanota.com.INVALID wrote:
Good morning.
When I uncomment any of commands in solr.in.sh, Solr doesn't run. What do I have to do to fix a problem?
Best regards,
Maciej Pregiel
---------
    My approach has been to add local configuration options to the end of the file and leave intact the original text. Here is the end of my file, which has no changes above this material:

#SOLR_SECURITY_MANAGER_ENABLED=false
## JRD values
SOLR_ULIMIT_CHECKS=falseGC_TUNE=" \
-XX:SurvivorRatio=4 \
-XX:TargetSurvivorRatio=90 \
-XX:MaxTenuringThreshold=8 \
-XX:+UseConcMarkSweepGC \
-XX:ConcGCThreads=4 -XX:ParallelGCThreads=4 \
-XX:+CMSScavengeBeforeRemark \
-XX:PretenureSizeThreshold=64m \
-XX:+UseCMSInitiatingOccupancyOnly \
-XX:CMSInitiatingOccupancyFraction=50 \
-XX:CMSMaxAbortablePrecleanTime=6000 \
-XX:+CMSParallelRemarkEnabled \
-XX:+ParallelRefProcEnabled \
-XX:-OmitStackTraceInFastThrow"
#JRD give more memory
##SOLR_HEAP="4096m"
SOLR_HEAP="2048m"
##JRD enlarge this
#SOLR_OPTS="$SOLR_OPTS -Xss512k"
SOLR_OPTS="$SOLR_OPTS -Xss1024k"
SOLR_STOP_WAIT=30
####SOLR_JAVA_HOME="/usr/java/latest/"
SOLR_PID_DIR="/home/search/solr"
SOLR_HOME="/home/search/solr/data"
SOLR_LOGS_DIR="/home/search/solr/logs"
SOLR_PORT="8983"
SOLR_OPTS="$SOLR_OPTS -Dsolr.autoSoftCommit.maxTime=3000"
SOLR_OPTS="$SOLR_OPTS -Dsolr.autoCommit.maxTime=60000"
SOLR_OPTS="$SOLR_OPTS -Djava.io.tmpdir=/home/search/tmp"

    Thanks,
    Joe D.