Well, first show exactly what you uncommented. I doubt you uncommented them one
by one and tried everything, so you leave us guessing. Uncommenting SOLR_HOME
for instance would be shooting yourself in the foot since Solr wouldn’t know
where to start. Uncommenting some the authorization parameters without
providing the proper values would cause Solr not to run. Uncommenting
#SOLR_OPTS="$SOLR_OPTS -Dsolr.environment=prod” should be fine.

Second, show us the output when you _do_ try to run. You can use the -f option
to dump logging to the console.

Best,
Erick