uyilmaz:

Hmm, that _is_ confusing. And inaccurate.

In this context, it should read something like

The Text field should have indexed="true" docValues=“false" if used for
searching
but not faceting and the String field should have indexed="false"
docValues=“true"
if used for faceting but not searching.

I’ll fix this, thanks for pointing this out.

Erick