Hi,

Before I start with Solr specific question, there is one thing I need to get
information on.

If I am a Russian user on a Russian Website & I want to search for indexes
having two Russian words how is the query term going to look like.

1. <Russian Word 1> AND <Russian Word 2>

or rather,

2 . <Russian Word 1> <AND in Russian> <Russian Word 2>

Now over to solr specific question. In case the answer to above is either 1.
or 2. how does one do it using Solr. I tried using the Language anallyzers
but I m not too sure how exactly it works.

Regards,
Tushar.