Ok still not working with new field "text_two":
"<str name="q">text:"Har*" text_two:"Har*"</str>"
==> result 0

Schema Updates:
"
<fieldType name="text_two" class="solr.TextField"
positionIncrementGap="100">
      <analyzer type="index">
      <tokenizer class="solr.LowerCaseTokenizerFactory"/>
      </analyzer>
          <analyzer type="query">
          <tokenizer class="solr.LowerCaseTokenizerFactory"/>
          </analyzer>
    </fieldType>

<field name="text_two" type="text_two" indexed="true" stored="false"
multiValued="true"/>

<copyField source="text" dest="text_two"/>
"

This is what you suggested, right?

kind regards, S.