exactly! for example you could create a field called "all". And you copy your fields to it, which should be searched, when all fields are searched.

then you have two possibilities: either you make this field the defaultSearchField for use of unqualified searches. or you qualify the field in the query all:foo and all fields are searched which have been copied to the all-field.

best
Marco

Paul Tomblin schrieb:
So if I want to make it so that the default search always searches
three specific fields, I can make another field multi-valued that they
are all copied into?