I'm having a problem with doing a phrase search of "david pdf".
When I search for just "david", I get 7 hits.  When I search for "pdf"
I get 73 hits.  On a legacy system, searching for "david pdf" I get
78 hits.  And on Solr (1.4 - one of the nightly builds) - when searching
for "david pdf" I get 0 hits.  I have the defaultOperator for my schema
set to AND - could this be causing the problem?
When I set {!lucene q.op=OR} in the query, I still get zero hits.

Suggestions?  Is there any way to debug *why* something didn't hit?
Or dump out what is contained in the index for one of the records?
Thanks.
        -Dan

--
Dan A. Dickey | Senior Software Engineer

Savvis
10900 Hampshire Ave. S., Bloomington, MN  55438
Office: 952.852.4803 | Fax: 952.852.4951
E-mail: dan.dic...@savvis.net