Hi,

I hope someone can help me in my search for finding the right solution for
my search application. I hope I'm not repeating a question that has been
asked before, but I could not find a similar question out there. So that is
why I'm asking it here...

Here goes:

My index contains documents which also could contain duplicates based on
content. The sources of these documents are from various locations on the
internet. I some cases these documents look the same and in some cases they
are the same.

What I am trying to achieve is a result with matching documents, but where
the results are unique based on the MoreLikeThis. So I want to provide
matching documents only in the details not in the results. The results
should state the number of morelikethis.

So if 3 documents match and another 4 documents match, I only want 2 results
like this:

- document1 (3 similar documents)
- document2 (4 similar documents)

And when users click further I will let them see all the similar documents,
but not in the search result

I have used the MoreLikeThis via the standard query not the
MoreLikeThisHandler. And I can see that the results are seperate from the
"morelikethis" element in the result.

I would like to have the morelikethis results be filtered on the actual
result list.

Sorry, if I'm repeating myself, but I'm just trying to explain it as best as
I can.

Regards,
Marcel