From: AHMET ARSLAN <iori...@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: Boosting of words
To: solr-user@lucene.apache.org
Date: Saturday, October 17, 2009, 1:55 PM

> I am using Solr 1.3.
> I access Solr through carrot and use Java.

What is the meaning of accessing solr through carrot?
Are you using solr as an input to carrot? Using
org.carrot2.source.solr.SolrDocumentSource just to cluster search results?
Can we say that you are interested in clustered search results rather than
search results them selfs? If yes solr 1.4 will have Grant Ingersoll's
ClusteringComponent [1] which uses carrot2 to cluster search results.

[1] http://wiki.apache.org/solr/ClusteringComponent