Yep, I just re-indexed it again to make double sure -- same problem
unfortunately.

My solrconfig.xml and schema.xml are attached.

In case you want to see it in action on the same data I've got, I've tarred
up my data and conf directories here:

http://biotext.org.uk/static/solr-issue-example.tar.gz

That should be enough to reproduce it with.

Thanks!

Andrew.

http://www.nabble.com/file/p26060882/solrconfig.xml solrconfig.xml
http://www.nabble.com/file/p26060882/schema.xml schema.xml