Hi,
         I am using solr 1.3 and i hv inserted some data in my comment
field.
for example:

for document1:
<str name="comment">
The iPhone 3GS finally adds common cell phone features like multimedia
messaging, video recording, and voice dialing. It runs faster; its promised
battery life is longer; and the multimedia quality continues to shine.

 The iPhone 3GS' call quality shows no improvements and the 3G signal
reception remains uneven. We still don't get Flash Lite, USB transfer and
storage, or multitasking.
</str>

for document2:
<str name="comment">
Sony Ericsson c510 has 3.2MP cybershot camera with smile detectino. Amazing
phone, faster than Sony Ericsson w580iSony Ericcsion w580i camera is only
2MP with no autofocus and smile detection. it doesnot even have a flash
leading to poor quality pictures
</str>

A]

now when i apply the following queries, i get 0 hits:
1.comment:iph*e
2.comment:iph?ne

B] Can i apply range queries on part of the content?

C] Can i apply more the one wildcard in a query?? for example comment:ip*h*
(this command works but its equivalent to just using 1ipho*)

D] for fuzzy queries:
     content:iphone~0.7 returns both the documents.
     content:iphone~0.8 returns no documents (similarly for 0.9).

However if i change it to iPhone,
    content:iPhone~0.7 returns 0 documents
    content:iPhone~0.5 returns both the documents.

Is fuzzy search case sensitive? even if it is, why am i not able to retrieve
unexpected results.

Regards,
Raakhi