Hi,
     Suppose i have a content field of type text.
an example on content field is as shown below:
"After frustrated waiting period to get my credit card from the ICICI Bank,
today I decided to write them a online petition stating my problem... Below
is the unedited version of letter I sent to ICICI... "
1. Can i use promixity search for 2 phrases  "frustrated waiting"
and "credit card"??
(i wanted to perform a search checking if "frustrated waiting" and "credit
card" are within 10 words using proximity search.)
where frustrated waiting and credit card are exact phrases (i.e. can i
search on it as a whole word.. n not 2 different words in different parts in
a document)
does solr support this kinda operation. if so how do we structure our query.
or could you gimme an example?
Thanks
Raakhi Khatwani.