I've been trying to use the DIH with oracle and would love it if someone could give me some pointers. I put the ojdbc14.jar in both the Tomcat lib and <solr home>/lib. I created a dataimport.xml and enabled it in the solrconfig.xml. I go to the http://<solr server>/solr/admin/dataimport.jsp. This all seems to be fine, but I get the default page response and doesn't look like the connection to the oracle server is even attempted.

I'm using the Solr 1.4 release on Nov 10. Do I need an oracle client on the server? I thought having the ojdbc jar should be sufficient. Any help or configuration examples for setting this up would be much appreciated.

Thanks
Robbin