I've been trying to use the DIH with oracle and would love it if someone
could give me some pointers.  I put the ojdbc14.jar in both the Tomcat
lib and <solr home>/lib.  I created a dataimport.xml and enabled it in
the solrconfig.xml.  I go to the http://<solr
server>/solr/admin/dataimport.jsp.  This all seems to be fine, but I get
the default page response and doesn't look like the connection to the
oracle server is even attempted.

I'm using the Solr 1.4 release on Nov 10.

Do I need an oracle client on the server?  I thought having the ojdbc
jar should be sufficient.  Any help or configuration examples for
setting this up would be much appreciated.

Thanks
Robbin