I have considered building lucene index like:
Document:  { title, content, author, friends }
Thus, author and friends are two seperate fields. so I can boost them
seperately.
The problem is, if a document's author is the logged-in user, it's uncessary
to search the friends field, because it would not appear in that
field(someone would be the friend of himself)

Then I consider merging author and friends field, like:
Document : { title, content, authors }
the authors field contains author and it's friends with whitespace
seperating them.
but how can I give author himself's article a better score than it's
friends' article?

--
梅旺生