On 4/29/10 8:50 PM, Marco Martinez wrote:

Hi Ranveer,

If you don't specify a field type in the q parameter, the search will be
done searching in your default search field defined in the solrconfig.xml,
its your default field a text_sync field?

Regards,

Marco Martínez Bautista
http://www.paradigmatecnologico.com
Avenida de Europa, 26. Ática 5. 3ª Planta
28224 Pozuelo de Alarcón
Tel.: 91 352 59 42