Hi Ranveer,

I don't see any stemming analyzer in your configuration of the field
'text_sync', also you have <filter class="solr.TrimFilterFactory" /> at
query time and not at index time, maybe that is your problem.

Regards,

Marco Martínez Bautista
http://www.paradigmatecnologico.com
Avenida de Europa, 26. Ática 5. 3ª Planta
28224 Pozuelo de Alarcón
Tel.: 91 352 59 42