From: Jonathan Rochkind [mailto:rochk...@jhu.edu]
Sent: Wednesday, September 08, 2010 6:38 PM
To: solr-user@lucene.apache.org
Subject: Re: Delta Import with something other than Date

Of course you can store whatever you want in a solr index. And if you
store an integer as a Solr 1.4 "int" type, you can certainly query for
all documents that have greater than some specified integer in a field.

You can't use SQL to query Solr though.

I'm not sure what you're really asking?

Jonathan