From: Jonathan Rochkind [mailto:rochk...@jhu.edu]
Sent: Wednesday, September 08, 2010 6:38 PM
To: solr-user@lucene.apache.org
Subject: Re: Delta Import with something other than Date

Of course you can store whatever you want in a solr index. And if you
store an integer as a Solr 1.4 "int" type, you can certainly query for
all documents that have greater than some specified integer in a field.

You can't use SQL to query Solr though.

I'm not sure what you're really asking?

Jonathan

David Yang wrote:
Hi,

I have a table that I want to index, and the table has no datetime
stamp. However, the table is append only so the primary key can only
go
up. Is it possible to store the last primary key, and use some delta
query="select id where id>${last_id_value}"

Cheers,

David