Please start a new email thread for this instead of replying to an existing one with a new subject and question.

Sharma, Raghvendra wrote:
I have been able to load around a million rows/docs in around 5+ minutes.  The
schema contains around 250+ fields.  For the moment, I have kept everything as
string.
I am sure there are ways to get better loading speeds than this.

Will the data type matter in loading speeds ?? or anything else ?

Can someone help me with any tips ? perhaps any best practices  kind of
document/article..
Anything ..

--raghav..

This message may contain confidential or proprietary information intended only
for the use of the
addressee(s) named above or may contain information that is legally privileged.
If you are
not the intended addressee, or the person responsible for delivering it to the
intended addressee,
you are hereby notified that reading, disseminating, distributing or copying
this message is strictly
prohibited. If you have received this message by mistake, please immediately
notify us by
replying to the message and delete the original message and any copies
immediately thereafter.

Thank you.
CLLD